About you and us and this Privacy and Policy
- "We" are Pocket Change (Japan) Inc., a company registered in Japan, and "we", "us" or "our" shall refer to any user of the Pocket Change website (the "Website") or kiosks we operate ("Kiosks") or our products or services, and "your" shall be construed accordingly. The Website, Kiosks and our products or services are the "Services"
Collection of Data
- We may collect data about you in various ways:
- Data you provide to us. We collect data you provide directly to us, such as your name, email address, user name, passport, password (if applicable), birthday, postal address, post code, phone number, photographs, videos, social media usernames, demographic data, and any other data you choose to provide.
- Data we collect when you use our Services. We automatically collect data about you when you use our Services and we may tie this to data we otherwise collect about you. For example, we may collect:
- • Transaction data: When you use our Kiosks, we collect data about your transaction, including but not limited to the transaction amount, date, time, and location, and we may take a photograph or video. In some cases (such as a transaction above a certain threshold (which may be €950 or £650 or such other threshold from time to time)), we may also capture images and data using photo or video surveillance cameras installed on or by our Kiosks.
- • Log data: When you visit our Website, some data is automatically logged, such as your computer's operating system, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, access times, browser type and language, and the website you visited before our Website.
- Data we collect from other sources. We may also receive data about you from other sources and link or combine it with information we collect about you.
- We may also collect data from you when you interact with us by communicating with us in any way including (without limitation) on social networking sites where we have an official presence; or otherwise.
Use of Data
- • operate and allow you to use our Services;
- • improve our Services;。
- • monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- • facilitate your relationship with third parties who offer services that you choose to use;
- • respond to your comments and questions you may have and provide you with customer service;
- • provide and deliver Services and send you related information, including confirmations, notices,
- • communicate with you about new promotions and rewards, upcoming events and other news and information about our Services including with newsletters;
- • detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect our rights and property;
- • prevent crime and for the purposes of complying with anti-money laundering / AML laws and regulations and for public safety; and
- • link or combine information about you with other information we get from third parties, to help understand your needs and provide you with better service and for training and regulatory control purposes
- • By accessing or using our Services or otherwise providing data to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information to us.
Sharing of Data
We may share data about you with third parties as follows:
- • with third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who are working on our behalf and need access to such data to carry out their work for us;
- • when you sign up in promotions or with third party services, certain data about you may be displayed publicly, such as your name, photos and any other data you choose to provide;
- • in response to a request for data if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- • with crime prevention agencies on request;
- • in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or transfer of all or a portion of our business to another entity; and
- • with your consent or at your direction.
Third Party Advertising
Security of Data
- We take reasonable measures to help protect data about you in an effort to prevent accidental loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
- You are responsible for protecting against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer.
Disclosure, seizure, modification of privacy information
You are able to request for disclosure, seizure, modification of your privacy information accordingly with the Act or Law on the Protection of Personal Information.
Shiba ST Bldg. 9F 1-15-13 Shiba Minato-ku 105-0014
Pocket Change Inc.
Date of Last Revision: February 20, 2017.